Thursday, March 26, 2009

Decision Making Time

Chap and I have been praying regarding the twins' homeschooling future. Up in the air are which curriculum to choose & whether or not they should continue school at Mrs. Courtney's on Tues. and Thur. As far as a curriculum, I really feel led to use Rod & Staff workbooks and supplement with whatever. I like winging it...I just know that I can at times be very undisciplined. As far as leaving us twice/week...there are many pro's and con's. We will make a decision very soon about this though.

No comments: