We Don't Want to do School!



Yes, the children do complain at times that they don't want to do school. Like days when it is warm and dry outside or when they have a project they are working on. Yesterday I found them outside building a clubhouse. Upon closer inspection, I noticed they were even hammering shingles on their roof! What ingenuity I thought; but that thought was interrupted by Ruthie screaming from a tree, "I got another shingle Canaan!" Yes, if you look closely at the above picture of Ruth in a tree near the ROOF of my house you can put 2 and 2 together and realize they were tearing shingles off of OUR roof!!!! I had to contain my giggles though and muster my disciplinary tone that that's a definite "NO NO" and "Come inside for school NOW". They quickly obliged.

Comments

Popular Posts