Weekly Memory Verse

ANTS
Mary Ann Hoberman

I like to watch the ants at work
When I am out at play.
I like to see them run about
And carry crumbs away.

And when I plug an anthill door
To keep them in their den,
I like to see them find a way
To get outside again.

We studied ants in nature study this week. Since the kids are working with charcoal in art, they drew their observations with this medium in their journals. We are pressing forward with magnets in science. Today we made a magnet and a compass. I'm learning alot too.

I have become very laid-back with our schedule. Maybe it's the spring weather or maybe we're just ready for a good, long summer break. I plan to make an end of the year goal list to see what we have left and hopefully consolidate some lessons.



Comments

Popular Posts