Busy Bee


I don't know how on earth I have time to homeschool. We're doing nothing related to school right now and I already don't sit still...at all! I easily become overwhelmed at the thought of adding in another huge responsibility and commitment. So I am currently trying to focus on the present moment...enjoying summer, doing fun stuff we normally don't do, having "me" time and taking deep breaths, very deep breaths. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I haven't chosen the right curriculum for us. Maybe too much busy work and not focusing on the things that really matter. I love Living Books b/c it is so well rounded and I want them to have an appreciation for art and music and living literature, but this might be our last year with it. We'll see how it goes. At any rate I can vouch that today was slow...gardening, teaching Ruth to sew, visiting with friends at the farmer's market. Yeah for down days! Need to have more of them.

Comments

huntb said…
生命是一頓豐富的宴席,有人卻寧可挨餓..............................

Popular Posts