Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baking Bread


I checked out a library book on how to bake bread. I don't even think I had it in my mind to try, but after reading it last night I decided to give it a go. Lo and behold they came out great! The recipe was thorough and I bought very good loaf pans by USA Pans. And it really didn't take long to do. So now I am motivated to stop buying bread from the store with preservatives and bake our own bread. We have a bread box for storage and I might even attempt to sew bread bags if I keep it up. How fun to have a bread baking day once or twice a week! Tastes yummier too!

4 comments:

林聿希林聿希林聿希 said...

很精彩的部落格 期待你的繼續加油..................................................................

伊任柳珈南昕 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

吳淑惠吳淑惠吳淑惠吳淑惠 said...

友誼能增進快樂,減少痛苦............................................................

wendy said...

I love your blog! I am so proud of you, and where do you get the time?