Violin


I haven't yet commented on Ruth and Canaan's violin classes. They are taking classes at the Suzuki Studio. I think we are in our 3rd or 4th month. The above pic is from their Christmas performance last Sunday. They attend lessons every Monday and on the last week of each month they attend a group class which I love because #1 they're with other homeschool kids #2 they're having lots of fun and #3 they're learning different aspects of music. Canaan hates violin (and yes, he was the one bent on playing it) and wants to quit asap. Ruth is like a butterfly and flutters here and there not really caring where she lands.

So as of right now, I don't know if we'll continue violin after the New Year. We have a piano and Canaan absolutely loves it. I'm teaching him a little and trying to just let him be self-motivated towards it.

Comments

Popular Posts