So here are the pics of the beginning stages of the garden. Raised beds used with railway ties...didn't realize the Creosote problem until after we had put them in. So after my panic attack and much research, we realized we're okay. We lined them and discovered that much of the chemical is already leached out since they're old. Also, Creosote isn't water soluble so the roots of the plants won't be absorbing it. The next pic, is our fence made by a friend. We used cypress wood and he cut each one...lots of work, but it is beautiful and sturdy...great for some vines. The last pic is our fruit orchard. We have blueberries and citrus. Two of the berry varieties are producing right now and are so yummy.
I think these pics are from 2 months ago. Will post more later of our progress.